Hempseed oil vs CBD Hemp oil
Where is Hempseed Oil and CBD Hemp Oil derived?
- Hempseed oil is oil extracted from the pressing of seeds from the cannabis plant.
- CBD hemp oil is derived from the flowers, leaves, and stems of the cannabis plant.
Does Hempseed Oil or CBD Hemp Oil produce psychoactive effects?
- Products containing hempseed and CBD hemp oils do not typically cause a high, since the levels of THC, if any, tend to be exceptionally low. These products, by law, can have no more than 0.3% of THC. Psychoactive symptoms would be nonexistent at this concentration of THC.
- CBD Hemp oil products contain CBD and other cannabinoids, depending on whether if it's an isolate or not.
- Hemp seed oil does not contain CBD, but are packed with supplemental nutrients.
- The labeling for used these different product types can be tricky, but brands will specify the amount of CBD (hemp extract) there is in their product’s label.
What are the benefits for anxiety?
- CBD hemp oil is a known stress reliever and anxiety reducing agent.
- Hemp seed oil products contain a high nutrient profile and can be utilized as a dietary supplement.
- In terms of managing one’s stress and anxiety, CBD hemp oil will elicit a quicker sensation of relief compared to products containing Hempseed oil.
- Adding both Hempseed oil and CBD hemp oil to your daily regimen has shown to help manage anxiety. Hemp is loaded with vital nutrients like vitamin E, magnesium, zinc, calcium, iron, and omega-3 fatty acids that help combat anxiety and boost brain function.
What is the difference between CBD Hemp Oil and CBD tinctures?
- The terms, CBD Hemp oil CBD tincture, can be used interchangeably. We still get customers confused and think CBD hemp oil and CBD tinctures are different products.
Why is Hemp legal is all states and CBD is not?
- In 2018, The Farm Bill passed that made production of industrial hemp legal in the United States. Since CBD hemp oil and hempseed oil are in the same cannabis genre, they are often marketed as the same thing.
Any hemp-derived CBD product with a THC percentage of less than 0.3 percent, is legal on the federal level, but is still illegal under some state laws. Marijuana-derived CBD products are illegal on the federal level but are legal under some state laws. Check your state’s laws and the laws of anywhere you travel before using.
In Nevada, for example, CBD is legal at both the state and federal level.
Why is CBD Oil generally more expensive than Hempseed Oil?
- CBD, as an ingredient, is generally more expensive than hempseed oil, and thus CBD related products tend to be more expensive. By marketing their products as if they contain CBD, manufactures can advertise an increase in product prices. The best way to distinguish what you are paying for when purchasing a cannabis related product is looking at its listings. Hempseed oil will be listed as cannabis sativa seed oil. CBD will usually be listed as cannabidiol, full-spectrum hemp, hemp oil, PCR (phytocannabinoid-rich) or PCR hemp extracts.